Being a Hero is easier than you think.
As a Hero for Health, your monthly contributions provide the resources that drive the innovative research and programs of BC Women’s Hospital + Health Centre. The next amazing medical advancement, life-saving cure or miraculous newborn delivery is just around the corner, and as a member of our monthly donor program, you fuel these successes. See a list of our Heroes for Health here.
Membership in the BC Women’s Hospital + Health Centre Foundation’s monthly giving program provides our supporters with a number of benefits to giving, such as...
- Receiving one, cumulative year-end charitable receipt at tax time. No more lost receipts or needing to file your individual, sporadic receipts.
- No more searching for envelopes, cheques and stamps. No more having to remember to send in that donation you’ve been meaning to
- It’s safe, secure and easy to set up and manage on the terms that best suit your giving preferences. You choose the amount and the method. Set up direct withdrawals from a preferred account, or charge monthly to a credit card.
- You’ll gain exclusive access to private events and unique opportunities to engage with our physicians and hospital administrators in a casual, fun environment.
- You can increase, decrease, pause or stop your giving at any time.
- You can give generously over the course of a year while budgeting your philanthropy like any regular household expense.
Monthly donors are the bedrock of our programs. You contribute to a steady, predictable foundation of monthly donations that allow us to budget, spend and forecast donor funds in the most prudent and cost effective way possible.
Our programs and medical expertise serve all women and girls across British Columbia because we know that building infrastructure and investing in services for women improves the health of families and communities across a woman’s life cycle.
Thank you for your commitment to the advancement of health care for women and newborns.