GLOW 2020 PRESENTED BY TELUS
An evening of fine dining, entertainment, and memorable stories to raise funds for reproductive mental health research.
This year, BC Women’s Health Foundation will be hosting our first ever in-home interactive broadcast experience: GLOW 2020 presented by TELUS, supporting efforts to raise essential funds and spread awareness for reproductive mental health research at BC Women’s Hospital.
Invite and host your bubble to dine in your home. Or, if you prefer, enjoy the experience with your family, partner, or on your own.
Read on to discover the exciting events of the evening included with your ticket!
As part of GLOW 2020, we will have:
- Women + families sharing their reproductive mental health stories
- Special musical performer
- Back by popular demand New York live auctioneer Harry Santa-Olalla
- Live + silent auctions for GLOW attendees AND the public
- Curated gift packages from local businesses
- And more!