BC Women’s Hospital + Health Centre Foundation would not be able to run the many programs, services, events and fundraising efforts without the generous help of many committed volunteers.
If you are interested in volunteering with the Foundation, please take a look at our current opportunities, fill out our volunteer application form below, and one of our Foundation staff will be in touch with you shortly.
1. Please fill out our Volunteer Application Form and attach a copy of your resume.
2. Email them to Sarah Clark, Community + Events Assistant, email@example.com
If the opportunities listed above do not suit your interests, we would love to keep your name on file. Please fill out our Volunteer Application Form and indicate you are interested in future opportunities.
Thank you for your interest in joining our volunteer team. We look forward to meeting you!
Air Canada Birdies for Babies 2018 Volunteers
DATE: Wednesday, June 14, 2017
LOCATION: University Golf Course, 5185 University Blvd. Vancouver
Air Canada Birdies for Babies Charity Golf Tournament features 4-player Texas-scramble with fun on-course activities, great prizes, and an evening banquet with live and silent auctions. This fun and memorable event has raised over $1.5 million towards programs, services and equipment for BC Women's.
Additional Upcoming Event Opportunities
JOIN OUR TEAM
BC Women’s Hospital Foundation is on the precipice of changing the tide on women’s health. We believe that healthy women are essential to creating and maintaining healthy families and communities. We know we have Hospital Foundation in our name but don’t be fooled, we are far more than an entity that raises money for capital and equipment needs. We are committed in our tireless pursuit of advocating for a holistic approach to women’s health.
We are seeking a keen Website + SEO Volunteer who is interested in coordinating, optimizing, and maintaining the BC Women’s Hospital + Health Centre Foundation website.
Under the direction of the Digital Communications Coordinator, the SEO volunteer will help ensure the work of BC Women’s Hospital Foundation shows up at the top of search engine results.
This position offers a high degree of flexibility with hours, and is well-suited for a student looking for non-profit experience, with interest in Digital Communications or a related field.
- Optimizing copy and landing pages for search engine optimization
- Performing ongoing keyword research
- Uploading website articles
- Altering and uploading images to improve visual appeal
- Ensuring consistent styles are used for written content
- Researching content recommendations for organic SEO success
- Minimum high-school education
- Beginner to entry-level experience with web content
- Experience with cropping photos using any editing software
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word
- Strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated interest related to digital media
Please email your resume and a short cover letter (or introductory email) by 4:30PM on Friday, March 30 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.