The BC Women’s Health Foundation (the “Foundation”) complies with European Union (“EU”) regulations regarding the processing and movement of personal data including the General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”).
- Phone Number
- Email Address
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have certain data protection rights. All individuals whose personal information is held by us have the:
- Right to be informed: ask what information the Foundation holds about them and why;
- Right to rectification: have your information rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete
- Right to access: ask for a copy of such information or access to such information;
- Right to erasure (right to be forgotten): ask for data to be erased if possible
- Right to restrict processing: ask for processing of personal information to be restricted
- Right to object: object to processing of personal information if possible
- Right to withdraw consent: right to withdraw your consent where consent was the lawful basis for processing your information.
**Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests**
NON-DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION:
Business contact information and other information that is publicly available is not considered to be personal information. Information available in the public domain is not subject to privacy legislation and as such is not included in this statement.
If you have any questions, you may contact us at any time at firstname.lastname@example.org.