- Enter BC Women’s Hospital + Health Centre campus at Oak Street
- Turn right on the ring road and drive past the main entrance, Ronald MacDonald House, and the Mental Health Building
- Turn left at Entrance #73
- Pass under the archway labelled “Women’s Health Centre.” The building is on your right side Entrance #77
- Enter the glass doors of the Women’s Health Centre main entrance and take the elevators to level 3
- Exit the elevators to your right and follow down the hallway to room D310
Parking is regulated at BC Women’s, and pay parking is in effect. There is also a limited amount of free parking available on nearby city streets. Please obey posted signs and respect our neighbours.
We serve a large number of patients and it is an extremely busy site. Please arrive early for appointments and visits to ensure you have plenty of time (10 -15 minutes) to drive around, to find a place to park.
The one-way “ring road” circling the entire site flows in a counter-clockwise direction and provides access to all parking lots.
Parking fees can be paid at an Automated Pay Stations throughout the site before you enter the building - just remember your stall number.