Recent Donor Stories
- March 10, 2017A big thank you goes out to MAC AIDS Fund for their recent $35,000 gift towards BC Women’s Oak Tree Clinics’ Peer Support Groups for women living with HIV/AIDS.
- MAC AIDS – Supporting women living with HIV/AIDS in British Columbia to lead the fullest lives possible.June 21, 2016We are so grateful to long-standing supporter, MAC AIDS for their recent $45,000 gift which is helping to connect HIV+ women with each other and to their care providers at the Oak Tree Clinic through BC Women’s Peer Support Groups for women living with HIV/AIDS.
- October 8, 2014For HIV+ women, especially those who experience additional challenges such as poverty, addiction and homelessness, BC Women’s Oak Tree peer support groups are a godsend. Without the visionary support of MAC AIDS Fund, through their recent gift of $50,000, women living with HIV/AIDS would not have access to this program.
- October 7, 2014At the 2014 Evening of Thanks, TB Vets Charitable Foundation awarded $20,000 to BC Women’s Hospital for a Newborn Intensive Care Oscillating Ventilator. This specialized respiratory equipment will help BC Women’s provide care for the ‘sickest of the sick’ newborns who come to us from around the province with complex and challenging breathing problems.
- August 29, 2013The WelTel program is making it easier for doctors to connect with their HIV/AIDS patients to provide continuous encouragement and care.