Recent Donor Stories
- Thank you to the Auxiliary to BC Women’s for their recent donation supporting research in obstetrics and maternal fetal medicine.February 4, 2016This donation of $88,000 supports research conducted by BC Women’s doctors who are on the front lines; generating the questions and finding the answers that will change care practices and ultimately save lives.
- February 25, 2014A kind gift for the Sandra Schmirler Foundation will help BC Women's newborn care specialists pursue research that will positively impact care for sick and premature babies.
- February 1, 2014The dedicated hospital volunteers raise vital funds to help create a brighter future of care at BC Women’s.
- March 19, 2013A $160,000 grant from Vancouver Foundation and their donor partners will enable current and potential midwifery patients to work with the Women’s Health Research Institute team to explore the factors that impede or facilitate women’s access to midwifery services in British Columbia.
- December 1, 2012The dedicated volunteers of the Auxiliary to BC Women's Hospital & Health Centre raised a total of $79,300 in 2012.