Recent Donor Stories
- February 8, 2017BC Women’s Hospital Foundation is deeply grateful to the Heathcliff Foundation for their commitment to provide support for women-centred healthcare in perpetuity.
- November 18, 2016Thanks to a generous $25,000 donation from TB Vets, BC Women’s Diagnostic Ambulatory Program will be able to perform the highest level resolution ultrasound scans possible with new advanced high frequency ultrasound probes.
- September 2, 2016Today we’d like to thank our friends at CP Rail, for their gift of $13,500, which will help countless newborns—and their families—overcome the potentially devastating outcomes of having a Critical Congenital Heart Defect (CCHD)
- March 9, 2015They say it takes a village to raise a child. The same can be said of equipping a great hospital. At BC Women’s Hospital + Health Centre, the exceptional health services it offers women and critically ill newborns wouldn’t be possible without the generous, committed support of major donors – donors like Variety - The Children’s Charity and TELUS.
- March 2, 2015The generosity of our friends at Shoppers Drug Mart is changing the lives of women + newborns!
- October 7, 2014At the 2014 Evening of Thanks, TB Vets Charitable Foundation awarded $20,000 to BC Women’s Hospital for a Newborn Intensive Care Oscillating Ventilator. This specialized respiratory equipment will help BC Women’s provide care for the ‘sickest of the sick’ newborns who come to us from around the province with complex and challenging breathing problems.
- January 27, 2014Enduring donors, Allen and Karen Wong support on-going annual healthcare needs, while making a generous stretch to further support our tiniest babies.
- January 26, 2014David Yochlowitz knows how important it is for tiny, sick newborns to have the right equipment for their highly specialized care.
- March 28, 2013Shoppers Drug Mart’s Tree of Life donation to BC Women’s Hospital was a natural fit for a company that has made supporting women’s health a top priority.
- January 1, 2013The efforts of Shoppers Drug Mart, its Associates, employees, and customers at 11 stores harvested more than $31,000 for BC Women’s Hospital & Health Centre Foundation.
|<< Previous||page 1 of 2||Next >>|