Recent Donor Stories
- November 18, 2016Thanks to a generous $25,000 donation from TB Vets, BC Women’s Diagnostic Ambulatory Program will be able to perform the highest level resolution ultrasound scans possible with new advanced high frequency ultrasound probes.
- Central City Foundation – Celebrating the Creation of an Indigenous Outdoor Sacred Healing Space at BC Women’s.November 17, 2016BC Women’s Hospital Foundation is thrilled to announce that thanks to a $26,870 donation from Central City Foundation, an Indigenous Outdoor Sacred Healing Space has being created at BC Women’s Hospital – an achievement that will was publicly recognized at a Totem Pole Unveiling ceremony today, November 16, 2016.
- September 28, 2016I always knew I wanted to have my baby at BC Women’s Hospital . It was the best decision I ever made.
- September 7, 2016Thank you TELUS for your generous donation of $7,575 to help end cervical cancer.
- September 2, 2016Thanks to Pacific Blue Cross’s generous contribution of $17,730, women with diabetes in pregnancy will be able to access an online, multilingual orientation video and patient information resources—supporting them to have healthy pregnancies and healthy babies.
- September 2, 2016BC Women’s thanks Nordstrom for their $7,500 donation towards helping HIV+ children and critically ill newborns overcome their health challenges.
- September 2, 2016Today we’d like to thank our friends at CP Rail, for their gift of $13,500, which will help countless newborns—and their families—overcome the potentially devastating outcomes of having a Critical Congenital Heart Defect (CCHD)
- MAC AIDS – Supporting women living with HIV/AIDS in British Columbia to lead the fullest lives possible.June 21, 2016We are so grateful to long-standing supporter, MAC AIDS for their recent $45,000 gift which is helping to connect HIV+ women with each other and to their care providers at the Oak Tree Clinic through BC Women’s Peer Support Groups for women living with HIV/AIDS.
- June 1, 2016Today we visited our friends at UPS to celebrate their gift to the patients and families at BC Women's Hospital. Their donation of $8470 will enable us to purchase two life saving Pulse Oximeters.
- May 20, 2016The annual ZLC Foundation Charity Golf Tournament, first established in 1986 has donated over $977,000 to charities - including $200,000 to BC Women's Hospital.
|<< Previous||page 1 of 3||Next >>|