Recent Donor Stories
- October 8, 2015When my daughter Danielle was 23, she had thyroid cancer. We didn’t know if she’d be able to have babies, so when she got pregnant, we were overjoyed.
- October 8, 2015Because of your generosity, doctors at BC Women’s Newborn ICU have the highly specialized equipment needed to save babies’ lives.
- September 22, 2015Today, the health care needs and demands for care from marginalized vulnerable women in the Downtown Eastside are greater than ever. Thanks to a donation from Central City Foundation, BC Women's was able to renovate and equip a third clinic room to create even more access to desperately needed healthcare services for women in the DTES neighborhood.
- August 27, 2015ZLC Financial Group and Foundation know that true wealth is rooted in happy, healthy communities and families.
- August 10, 2015Leading-edge care requires leading-edge equipment. To stay at the forefront of newborn critical care, BMO Financial Group is supporting the latest innovations and advanced equipment technology at BC Women's Newborn ICU.
- July 29, 2015With Face the World’s generous support, BC Women’s Hospital + Health Centre has successfully launched and piloted the ‘Fir Square: Art of Healing’ Expressive Arts Therapy program.
- July 27, 2015Over the Mother's Day weekend their amazing photographers put their time and talent into capturing beautiful moments for over 65 families!
- July 14, 2015The latest gift from Ardelle and Ron Cliff marks nearly two decades of generosity to BC’s newborns, women and families.
- June 4, 2015Nowhere is the need for a healing environment greater than in BC Women's Newborn ICU, where the most critically ill babies come for life-saving care.
- June 4, 2015This generous gift of $25,000 from the Phyliss and Irving Snider Foundation to the BC Women’s Newborn ICU Campaign is truly an investment in the future of British Columbia.
|<< Previous||page 1 of 3||Next >>|