Recent Donor Stories
- December 18, 2013A generous $2,500 donation from the Cures for Kids Foundation will launch a “Books for Babies” program for NICU graduates who are at high risk for problems with their learning and development.
- December 1, 2013
As a legacy to honor the memory of Paxton and all families who have experienced hope and loss of loved ones, Rebecca and Zach Bell have created an annual event to support BC Women’s Hospital’s Newborn ICU. The 2013 Paxton's Lights of Hope Campaign raised just over $4,000 to directly support the Newborn ICU's critical equipment needs.
- November 15, 2013BC's sickest babies will be able to breathe easier, thanks to TB Vets' generous gift of $46,882 towards specialized respiratory equipment.
- October 31, 2013BC Women's NICU staff - The Baby Steps Team, run and walk in the Scotiabank Half Marathon to raise funds for the babies cared for in BC Women's Newborn ICU.
- October 30, 2013A generous donation of $55,000 for the purchase of 20 Patient Controlled Epidural Analgesia pumps to help labouring women manage pain.
- October 29, 2013Variety the Children's Charity is helping babies born too small, too soon and too sick to survive without life-saving care.
- October 2, 2013The ZLC Charity Golf Tournament drives a remarkable $60,000 to BC Women's Newborn ICU
- August 29, 2013The WelTel program is making it easier for doctors to connect with their HIV/AIDS patients to provide continuous encouragement and care.
- August 28, 2013Greg and Laura Williams express their gratitude to the Newborn Intensive Care Unit by hosting a musical fundraiser to benefit BC Women’s.
- August 2, 2013This summer Purple Spa & Yoga celebrated their 20th anniversary by donating to BC Women's Hospital.
|<< Previous||page 1 of 2||Next >>|