Recent Donor Stories
- December 1, 2012The waiting area for the new BC Women's Complex Chronic Disease Program is comfortable and beautiful, thanks to leather furniture and stunning artwork, valued at $10,500, donated by Cadillac Fairview.
- December 1, 2012The Barnes Family Foundation is making a difference for our province’s tiniest patients.
- December 1, 2012H.Y. Louie Co. Limited and London Drugs’ have kindly donated $6,380 towards new ultrasound technology for moms and babies.
- December 1, 2012Longtime supporters Allen and Karen Wong are making a difference for women and newborns in British Columbia.
- December 1, 2012The dedicated volunteers of the Auxiliary to BC Women's Hospital & Health Centre raised a total of $79,300 in 2012.
- November 30, 2012When Leslie and Gordon Diamond sat down to chat with BC Women’s Hospital radiologist Dr. Paula Gordon three years ago, no one could have imagined the life-saving advances their conversation would set in motion.
- November 1, 2012Chippendale Foundation continues to make our province a healthier place with a gift of $5,000 towards the hospital's most urgent needs.
- November 1, 2012The Hydrecs Fund recently gave $24,729.22, the final gift of their $100,000 pledge towards a High Resolution Ultrasound.
- September 1, 2012Women and their loved ones can wait for breast health screening appointments in a tranquil and relaxed setting.
- September 1, 2012With a gift of over $150,000 Variety: The Children’s Charity has demonstrated again their outstanding community leadership in helping to meet the needs of Newborn ICU’s in hospitals throughout BC.
|<< Previous||page 1 of 2||Next >>|