Recent Donor Stories
- April 12, 2017BC Women’s Oak Tree is leading recreational group sessions for young people living with HIV thanks to a $30,000 grant from Coast Capital Savings.
- April 5, 2017BC Women’s goal is to provide the women in BC with the best care possible, and donors like the Hylcan Foundation who contribute to critically needed medical equipment help to make this goal a reality.
- March 10, 2017A big thank you goes out to MAC AIDS Fund for their recent $35,000 gift towards BC Women’s Oak Tree Clinics’ Peer Support Groups for women living with HIV/AIDS.
- March 10, 2017For the Pan Pacific Vancouver, giving back is, "simply the right thing to do."
- February 8, 2017BC Women’s Hospital Foundation is deeply grateful to the Heathcliff Foundation for their commitment to provide support for women-centred healthcare in perpetuity.
- January 31, 2017BC Women’s Hospital Foundation and the Ending Violence Association of BC (EVA BC) are deeply grateful to the Vancouver Foundation for their commitment of $224,553 in support of the Changing Perceptions: Reimagining Sexual Assault to Better Support Survivors research project. This three-year community-based participatory research project will aim to shift public discourse around sexual assault in BC, leading to less victim-blaming and more trauma-informed responses across multiple systems (in particular, health, justice, and education).
- January 11, 2017Thank you to the Ministry of Public Safety and Solicitor General, Province of British Columbia for supporting an important project led by BC Women's Dr. Tracy Pickett with a donation of $35,200.
- January 5, 2017BC Women’s Hospital Foundation is thrilled that through a generous donation of $34,000 from the Canucks for Kids Fund, a new state-of-the-art neonatal Brain Monitor has been purchased for BC Women’s Newborn ICU!
- November 18, 2016Thanks to a generous $25,000 donation from TB Vets, BC Women’s Diagnostic Ambulatory Program will be able to perform the highest level resolution ultrasound scans possible with new advanced high frequency ultrasound probes.
- Central City Foundation – Celebrating the Creation of an Indigenous Outdoor Sacred Healing Space at BC Women’s.November 17, 2016BC Women’s Hospital Foundation is thrilled to announce that thanks to a $26,870 donation from Central City Foundation, an Indigenous Outdoor Sacred Healing Space has being created at BC Women’s Hospital – an achievement that will was publicly recognized at a Totem Pole Unveiling ceremony today, November 16, 2016.
|<< Previous||page 1 of 14||Next >>|