Recent Donor Stories
- March 10, 2017A big thank you goes out to MAC AIDS Fund for their recent $35,000 gift towards BC Women’s Oak Tree Clinics’ Peer Support Groups for women living with HIV/AIDS.
- March 10, 2017For the Pan Pacific Vancouver, giving back is, "simply the right thing to do."
- February 8, 2017BC Women’s Hospital Foundation is deeply grateful to the Heathcliff Foundation for their commitment to provide support for women-centred healthcare in perpetuity.
- January 31, 2017BC Women’s Hospital Foundation and the Ending Violence Association of BC (EVA BC) are deeply grateful to the Vancouver Foundation for their commitment of $224,553 in support of the Changing Perceptions: Reimagining Sexual Assault to Better Support Survivors research project. This three-year community-based participatory research project will aim to shift public discourse around sexual assault in BC, leading to less victim-blaming and more trauma-informed responses across multiple systems (in particular, health, justice, and education).
- January 11, 2017Thank you to the Ministry of Public Safety and Solicitor General, Province of British Columbia for supporting an important project led by BC Women's Dr. Tracy Pickett with a donation of $35,200.
- January 5, 2017BC Women’s Hospital Foundation is thrilled that through a generous donation of $34,000 from the Canucks for Kids Fund, a new state-of-the-art neonatal Brain Monitor has been purchased for BC Women’s Newborn ICU!
- November 18, 2016Thanks to a generous $25,000 donation from TB Vets, BC Women’s Diagnostic Ambulatory Program will be able to perform the highest level resolution ultrasound scans possible with new advanced high frequency ultrasound probes.
- Central City Foundation – Celebrating the Creation of an Indigenous Outdoor Sacred Healing Space at BC Women’s.November 17, 2016BC Women’s Hospital Foundation is thrilled to announce that thanks to a $26,870 donation from Central City Foundation, an Indigenous Outdoor Sacred Healing Space has being created at BC Women’s Hospital – an achievement that will was publicly recognized at a Totem Pole Unveiling ceremony today, November 16, 2016.
- September 28, 2016I always knew I wanted to have my baby at BC Women’s Hospital . It was the best decision I ever made.
- September 7, 2016Thank you TELUS for your generous donation of $7,575 to help end cervical cancer.
|<< Previous||page 1 of 14||Next >>|