Recent Donor Stories
- August 11, 2017Thanks to Nordstrom’s gift, BC Women’s has hit three-quarters of the goal to outfit every Omnibed Incubator in the new Newborn ICU with state-of-the-art Bililight Phototherapy Systems.
- August 4, 2017Thank you Face the World Foundation for your $12,500 gift to BC Women’s Emergency Support Fund. This gift will help BC Women’s social workers provide low-income prenatal patients with targeted financial support in their time of greatest need.
- April 12, 2017BC Women’s Oak Tree is leading recreational group sessions for young people living with HIV thanks to a $30,000 grant from Coast Capital Savings.
- April 5, 2017BC Women’s goal is to provide the women in BC with the best care possible, and donors like the Hylcan Foundation who contribute to critically needed medical equipment help to make this goal a reality.
- March 10, 2017A big thank you goes out to MAC AIDS Fund for their recent $35,000 gift towards BC Women’s Oak Tree Clinics’ Peer Support Groups for women living with HIV/AIDS.
- March 10, 2017For the Pan Pacific Vancouver, giving back is, "simply the right thing to do."
- February 8, 2017BC Women’s Hospital Foundation is deeply grateful to the Heathcliff Foundation for their commitment to provide support for women-centred healthcare in perpetuity.
- January 31, 2017BC Women’s Hospital Foundation and the Ending Violence Association of BC (EVA BC) are deeply grateful to the Vancouver Foundation for their commitment of $224,553 in support of the Changing Perceptions: Reimagining Sexual Assault to Better Support Survivors research project. This three-year community-based participatory research project will aim to shift public discourse around sexual assault in BC, leading to less victim-blaming and more trauma-informed responses across multiple systems (in particular, health, justice, and education).
- January 11, 2017Thank you to the Ministry of Public Safety and Solicitor General, Province of British Columbia for supporting an important project led by BC Women's Dr. Tracy Pickett with a donation of $35,200.
- January 5, 2017BC Women’s Hospital Foundation is thrilled that through a generous donation of $34,000 from the Canucks for Kids Fund, a new state-of-the-art neonatal Brain Monitor has been purchased for BC Women’s Newborn ICU!
|<< Previous||page 1 of 14||Next >>|