Women's Health eNews Archive
The content provided in Women’s Health eNews is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.
- October 15, 2014For many women, pregnancy is the height of body awareness. Eating well, getting enough sleep and exercising safely take on a much greater importance when your actions have a direct impact on the health of your unborn baby.
- September 3, 2014Being in the moment can bring new dimension to birthing and parenthood.
- June 27, 2014Caring for a newborn causes moments of anxiety as well as joy for most new parents. After the rush of giving birth, comes the worry about whether baby is progressing normally in the first few days of life.
- May 30, 2014Knowing how your breasts normally look and feel can help you to pick up any suspicious lumps or other changes that may need to be checked out by your health care provider.
- March 19, 2014Answering some of the most frequent questions about exercise during pregnancy.
Exercise can make your pregnancy easier and more enjoyable, but how do you know what's safe for your baby? eNews answers some of the exercise questions that women ask their maternity care providers.
- January 27, 2014For women planning to get pregnant, folic acid is no ordinary vitamin. Research shows that taking folic acid supplements before conception and during pregnancy may lower the risk of having a baby with a neural tube birth defect.