Growing Women's Health with Shoppers Drug Mart
Visit your local Shoppers Drug Mart from September 9 to October 6, 2017 and join the annual campaign to Grow Women’s Health.
100% of the proceeds will support BC Women’s Hospital Foundation. When you make a donation, you can add your own colorful leaf ($1), butterfly ($5), apple ($10), or bird ($50) to the Women’s Health tree proudly displayed in your store front window.
Thank you to the following Shoppers Drug Mart locations that chose BC Women's Hospital as their charity of choice!
- Chester Ha (3277 Cambie Street)
- Nemanja Fillipovic (777 Hornby Street) + (586 Granvile Street) + (748 Burrard Street)
- Cindy Ho (1006 Homer Street)
- Robert Ho (4326 Dunbar Street)
- Zahir Jiwa (370 East Broadway)
- Dan Kooner (1755 East Broadway) + (1517 Commerical Drive) + (1750 East 10Th Avenue)
- Amandeep Khun-Khun (2888 Granville Street) + (5940 University Boulevard) + (5968 Webber Lane)
- Anoop Khurana (2748 East Hastings Street)
- Nathen Kuriyama (3020 West Broadway)
- Art Lam (20159 88Th Avenue)
- Serena Lam (2303 West 41St Avenue)
- Davrin Lee-Sun (2302 West 4Th Avenue)
- Robson Liu (4590 Fraser Street)
- Philip Mang (1780 West Broadway)
- Rashin Mandegarian (1202 West Pender Street)
- Lyndsie Nardi (432 South West Marine Drive + 1583 Marine Drive)
- Hitesh Patel (6305 Fraser Street + 2607 East 49th Avenue)
- Gennette Ret (1295 Seymour Street)
- Sahar Ziaei (2330 Kingsway)