Auxiliary to BC Women's Spring Plant Sale - order online or at BC Women's until May 6!
May 6, 2017
Saturday, May 6, 2017 - The Auxiliary to BC Women's Hospital + Health Centre presents their Annual Spring Plant Sale, available until May 6!
Order your spring Hanging Baskets and Bedding Plants and support BC Women's Hospital Foundation!
This Spring, BC Women's Hospital Auxiliary are selling beautiful, locally grown plants to help raise money for our programs.
Plants are a great way to encourage our friends to get out into the garden while choosing to support a healthy fundraiser.
Your Spring Plant Choices:
- 12" Premium Hanging Basket - $30.00
- 12" Premium Patio Planter - $20.00
- 12" Strawberry Hanging Basket - $25.00
- 10-pack Assorted Herbs & Tomatoes – 30.00
- 10-pack 4.3" Zonal Geraniums – Red - $30.00
- 10-pack 4.3" Zonal Geraniums – Pink - $30.00
- 10-pack 4.3" Zonal Geraniums – White - $30.00
- 10-pack 4.3" Petunias – Purple - $25.00
- 10-pack 4.3" Marigolds – Orange - $25.00
- 30L Premium Organic Potting Soil- $9.00
- 1.8kg Fertilizer Shaker - Veggie & Flower 10-15-19 - $15.00
Two options for how to order:
Order online before Saturday, May 6:
- Step one: make your selections here.
- Step two: pay for your order here.
- Step three: pick up your plants on Tuesday, May 16 between 9AM-11AM in Room E204 at BC Women's Hospital.
Order in person at BC Women's Hospital:
The Auxiliary will be hosting in-person sales at the SHY Cafeteria (on the ground floor of BC Women's Hospital) on the following dates:
- April 17, 2017
- April 24, 2017
- April 26, 2017
- May 3, 2017
How to pick-up your plants:
All orders will be available for pickup on Tuesday, May 16, 2017 between 9AM-11AM in Room E204 at BC Women's Hospital.
Directions to E204, the pick-up room at BC Women's Hospital:
- Enter BC Women’s Hospital campus at the Oak Street Entrance (near West 29th Avenue + Oak Street) or the Willow Street Entrance (near West 33rd + Willow Street).
- Proceed on the Ring Road (one way only) until you reach Entrance #77 (on the Heather Street side of the site).
- At the 4-way Stop make a left turn and pass under the archway that reads “Women’s Health Centre”. The Women’s Health Centre building is on your right side.
- Enter the sliding doors and continue straight towards Sadie Diamond Centre, first door on the right under Family Planning Public Health Research.