Growing Women's Health with Shoppers Drug Mart
When Shoppers Drug Mart customers made a donation, they added a colourful leaf, butterfly, apple, or bird that was proudly displayed in their local store’s front window. With 100% of the proceeds coming back into the community with BC Women's Hospital and our patients benefiting from this popular fundraiser!
If women are healthy, their families are healthy. Please help Grow Women’s Health in our community!
Thank you to the following Shoppers Drug Mart locations that chose BC Women's Hospital as their charity of choice!
- Amandeep Khun-Khun (2888 Granville Street) + (5940 University Boulevard)
- Zahir Jiwa (370 East Broadway)
- Alykhan Naushad Prebtani (1583 Marine Drive)
- Hitesh Patel (6305 Fraser Street + 2607 East 49th Avenue)
- Serena Lam (2303 West 41St Avenue)
- Davrin Lee-Sun (2302 West 4Th Avenue)
- Nathen Kuriyama (3020 West Broadway)
- James Ng (885 West Broadway)
- Dan Kooner (1755 East Broadway) + (1517 Commerical Drive) + (1750 East 10Th Avenue)
- Robert Ho (4326 Dunbar Street)
- Nemanja Filipovic (777 Hornby Street, Unit 170) + (586 Granville Street) + (748 Burrard Street)
- Art Lam (20159 88Th Avenue, Building F, Unit 102)
- Philip Mang (1780 West Broadway)
- Cindy Ho (1006 Homer Street)
- Rashin Mandegarian (1202 West Pender Street)
- Robson Liu (4590 Fraser Street)
- Sahar Ziaei (2330 Kingsway, Building 1)
- Gennette Ret (1295 Seymour Street)
- Anoop Khurana (2748 East Hastings Street)