- November 20, 2017Enjoy a fabulous night of food, music, drinks + shopping in benefit of an amazing local cause
- September 9, 2017September 9 to October 6, 2017 - Visit your local Shoppers Drug Mart from and join the annual campaign to Grow Women’s Health.
- August 12, 2017August 12, 2017 - Shelly Bligh and Jeff Dixon and their children raised an incredible $1,639.26 at their 6th annual car wash, barbecue, and bottle drive - all benefiting the Newborn ICU at BC Women.
- July 23, 2017
ABC's ongoing engagement of its corporate partners to donate scrap metal in support of BC Women's Newborn ICU provides an essential, continuous source of funding for the most critically ill babies across the province.
- June 24, 2017
Saturday June. 24th - Most children are hoping for the newest toys, books and games for their birthday. For Teagan and Danica it was more important to use their birthday to raise funds for the hospital that brought them into the world.
- June 22, 2017Social entrepreneur and loving mother of two shares her story with the aim to connect other amazing mothers to encourage further research and community support around subjects such as Post-Partum Depression and Anxiety (PPD &PPA).
- June 17, 2017Time to get FUNKY… whatever that means for you.BIG LOVE is hosting a FUNK NIGHT in North Van. $10 dollar entry. All proceeds go to BC Women's NICU.
Our aim is to raise $2000 through ticket sales, a charity beer keg for purchase and a 50/50. All you have to do is buy a ticket for $10, dress funky, turn up, drink beer (or another tasty beverage), dance and have fun.
- June 14, 2017
Thank you to our Sponsors, Donors and incredible Volunteers for making the 2017 Air Canada Birdies for Babies such a huge success! Together we raised $403,000 for the women and newborns of British Columbia.
- May 14, 2017Sunday, May 14th, 2017 - This Mother’s Day, dine out at participating restaurants in support of BC Women’s Hospital and join us in celebrating the wellness of BC mothers, sisters and babies.
- May 13, 2017May 13th 2017 - A record breaking 1,200 participants from all over Metro Vancouver ran or walked 1, 5 or 10km in the Shoppers LOVE.YOU. Run for Women on Saturday, May 13, 2017 and over $130,000 was fundraised for the BC Women's Hospital.
|<< Previous||page 1 of 18||Next >>|