Events + Fundraisers in our Community
These generous individuals and organizations in your community are helping moms + babies cared for at BC Women's by raising funds and awareness!
Saturday June. 24th - Most children are hoping for the newest toys, books and games for their birthday. For Teagan and Danica it was more important to use their birthday to raise funds for the hospital that brought them into the world.
- Social entrepreneur and loving mother of two shares her story with the aim to connect other amazing mothers to encourage further research and community support around subjects such as Post-Partum Depression and Anxiety (PPD &PPA).
Thank you to our Sponsors, Donors and incredible Volunteers for making the 2017 Air Canada Birdies for Babies such a huge success! Together we raised $403,000 for the women and newborns of British Columbia.
- Last chance to buy your dinner tickets for the 23rd Annual Air Canada Birdies for Babies Charity Golf Tournament!Wednesday, June 14, 2017 - Air Canada Birdies for Babies is our annual golf tournament supporting women, newborns + families in BC!
- Time to get FUNKY… whatever that means for you.BIG LOVE is hosting a FUNK NIGHT in North Van. $10 dollar entry. All proceeds go to BC Women's NICU.
Our aim is to raise $2000 through ticket sales, a charity beer keg for purchase and a 50/50. All you have to do is buy a ticket for $10, dress funky, turn up, drink beer (or another tasty beverage), dance and have fun.
- Mon, May 1, 2017 - Wed, May 31, 2017 - For the month of May, $1 from every 'Devils on Horseback' appetizer plate sold at Pourhouse will be donated to BC Women's Hospital Foundation.
May 12 - June 8, 2017 - 27 participating IGA grocery stores across British Columbia will donate $2 from the sale of each "Bunches of Love" bouquet to BC Women's Hospital Foundation.
- From February 1st to March 1st, 50% of proceeds from every Baby Bubbles sale will be donated to the BC Women's Newborn ICU.
ABC's ongoing engagement of its corporate partners to donate scrap metal in support of BC Women's Newborn ICU provides an essential, continuous source of funding for the most critically ill babies across the province.