BC Women's Hospital + Health Centre Foundation
Fax: 604-875-2621 Toll Free: 1-888-823-9992
Mailing Address: D310 - 4500 Oak St. Vancouver, BC V6H 3N1
To contact a member of the foundation directly please see our staff listing
Office Hours: 9AM to 5PM - Monday to Friday
Our Charitable Registration Number is: 890267537RR0001
中文查詢，請致電 Pamela Wong 黃太 (604) 875-3036, 她樂於解答您的垂詢，謝謝！
Directions to our office
- Enter BC Women’s Hospital + Health Centre campus at Oak Street.
- Turn right and follow the ring road - drive past the main entrance, Ronald MacDonald House, and past the Mental Health Building.
- Turn left at Entrance #73
- Pass under the archway labelled “Women’s Health Centre.” The Women’s Health Centre building is on your right side Entrance #77
- Enter the glass doors of the Women’s Health Centre main entrance and take the elevators to level 3.
- Exit the elevators to your right and follow down the hallway to room D310.
- Follow this link for a campus map.
Parking is regulated at BC Women’s, and pay parking is in effect. There is also a limited amount of free parking available on nearby city streets. Please obey posted signs and respect our neighbours.
We serve a large number of patients and it is an extremely busy site. Please arrive early for appointments and visits to ensure you have plenty of time (10 -15 minutes) to drive around, to find a place to park.
The one-way “ring road” circling the entire site flows in a counter-clockwise direction and provides access to all parking lots.
Parking fees can be paid at an Automated Pay Stations throughout the site before you enter the building - just remember your stall number.