BC Women’s Foundation’s Newborn ICU Campaign Cabinet has attracted an inspiring group of community, business, and healthcare leadership, all committed to meeting the hospital's urgent need for state-of-the-art equipment and technology to help babies and families for generations to come.
INTRODUCING OUR CABINET MEMBERS
- "This is one of the most important things I'll ever do."
- Dr. Jan Christilaw - Vice President, Provincial Women’s and Newborn Health, PHSA
- Arnold Cheung - Executive Director, ALLGo Consulting Group
- Laurie Clarke - CEO, BC Women's Hospital Foundation
- Jill Diamond - Executive Director, Diamond Foundation
- Darren Entwistle - President + CEO, TELUS
- Michael Kennedy - Partner, EY
- Robert King - CEO, WesternOne Inc.
- Petra Kuret - Partner + Managing Director for BC, Accenture Inc.
- Geoff Lyster - Partner, Fasken Martineau DuMoulin LLP
- Marina Matei - Retired, Vice President, Phillips, Hager & North Investment Management
- Dak Molnar - President, Balmoral Shopping Centre
- Sarah Morgan-Silvester - Corporate Director + Chancellor Emeritus, UBC
- Heather Morrison - Campaign Director
- Farida Sayani - Managing Director, Metro Vancouver, Executive Hotels & Resorts
- Jill Schnarr - Vice President, Community Affairs, TELUS
- Robin Silvester - President + CEO, Port Metro Vancouver
- Monica Soprovich - Realtor, Prudential Sussex Realty
- Les Staff - News Director, CTV News Vancouver
- David Yochlowitz - CEO, ABC Recycling
- BC Women's Newborn ICU Cabinet in BC BusinessClick here to see the BC Women's Newborn ICU Campaign announcement in the April 2014 issue of BC Business.