The highest risk pregnancies and the most critically-ill newborn babies in the province are sent to BC Women's Hospital for the highest level of specialized care.
BC Women’s Hospital specializes in maternity care; breast and cervical cancer screening; chronic disease support; and HIV/AIDS care, to name a few. In affiliation with UBC, we train doctors, midwives and nurses in all aspects of women’s and newborn health.
Our Newborn ICU is BC’s main hub for the delivery of critical neonatal care. State-of-the-art technology and specialist doctors and nurses provide the highest level of intensive care to the province’s sickest babies.
- Increase the financial support for BC Women's Hospital Foundation
- Support programs that reflect the healthcare needs of women, newborns, and families and build support for the future
- Engage philanthropists and enable them to assume volunteer leadership roles
- Mentor and identify the next generation of philanthropists and provide opportunities for them to advocate women's philanthropic leadership
- Educate BC Women's staff and caregivers and involve them in the efforts of the Foundation.
Your donation to BC Women's Hospital extends to every woman in BC. Your donation ensures that women have a place in healthcare to call their own.
Donors like you fund the purchase of essential medical equipment and make unique health programs for women and newborns possible.
To diagnose, treat, and care for women and infants, we need advanced equipment that isn’t funded by the government. You can help us meet our most urgent equipment needs.