Shoppers Drug Mart 2012 Tree of Life Campaign
The Shoppers Drug Mart 2012 Tree of Life fundraising campaign has harvested more than $31,000 for BC Women’s Hospital & Health Centre Foundation.
Thank you to Shoppers Drug Mart, its employees and customers at eleven local stores for your combined fundraising efforts! Vancouver will now have improved access to services and programming supporting women’s whole health in body, mind and spirit.
Eleven stores in Vancouver supported BC Women's as their Tree of Life cause. 100% of all proceeds go directly to BC Women’s Hospital.
Thank you to the customers and employees at the following Shoppers Drug Mart stores for your amazing support of this important campaign for women's health!
Thank you to the following Shoppers Drug Mart Associates for their dedication to improving the health of women in the communities they serve:
- Zahir Jiwa (370 E Broadway),
- Hitesh Patel (6305 Fraser St),
- Nathem Kuriyama (2979 W Broadway),
- James Ng (885 W Broadway),
- Dan Kooner (1755 E Broadway/1517 Commercial Dr /1750 E 10th Ave),
- Anoop Khurana (2748 E Hastings),
- Davrin Lee Sun (2302 W 4thAve),
- Art Lam (20159 88th Ave, Langley),
- Robert Ho (4326 Dunbar St).